Geography and power in an organizational forum: Evidence from the U.S. Senate Chamber
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 177–196, February 2015
How to Cite
Chown, J. D. and Liu, C. C. (2015), Geography and power in an organizational forum: Evidence from the U.S. Senate Chamber. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 177–196. doi: 10.1002/smj.2209
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2013 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!