Research Notes and Commentaries
Are incentives without expertise sufficient? Evidence from fortune 500 firms
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
How to Cite
Feldman, E. R. and Montgomery, C. A. (2013), Are incentives without expertise sufficient? Evidence from fortune 500 firms. Strat. Mgmt. J.. doi: 10.1002/smj.2211
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- Center for Leadership and Change Management at The Wharton School
- Division of Research at Harvard Business School
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!