RESEARCH NOTES AND COMMENTARIES
Are incentives without expertise sufficient? Evidence from fortune 500 firms
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 113–122, January 2015
How to Cite
Feldman, E. R. and Montgomery, C. A. (2015), Are incentives without expertise sufficient? Evidence from fortune 500 firms. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 113–122. doi: 10.1002/smj.2211
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- Center for Leadership and Change Management at The Wharton School
- Division of Research at Harvard Business School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!