Resource orchestration in practice: CEO emphasis on SHRM, commitment-based HR systems, and firm performance
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 360–376, March 2015
How to Cite
Chadwick, C., Super, J. F. and Kwon, K. (2015), Resource orchestration in practice: CEO emphasis on SHRM, commitment-based HR systems, and firm performance. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 360–376. doi: 10.1002/smj.2217
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2013 06:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- Korean Government. Grant Number: NRF-2011-32A-B00073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!