Changes in firm knowledge couplings and firm innovation performance: The moderating role of technological complexity
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 377–396, March 2015
How to Cite
Yayavaram, S. and Chen, W.-R. (2015), Changes in firm knowledge couplings and firm innovation performance: The moderating role of technological complexity. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 377–396. doi: 10.1002/smj.2218
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2013 06:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!