Both authors contributed equally; our names are in reverse alphabetical order.
Complementarities and competition: Unpacking the drivers of entrants' technology choices in the solar photovoltaic industry
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 416–436, March 2015
How to Cite
Kapoor, R. and Furr, N. R. (2015), Complementarities and competition: Unpacking the drivers of entrants' technology choices in the solar photovoltaic industry. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 416–436. doi: 10.1002/smj.2223
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Stanford Technology Ventures Program
- BYU Rollins Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!