Research Notes and Commentaries
Unveiling the temporally contingent role of codification in alliance success
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 462–473, March 2015
How to Cite
Heimeriks, K. H., Bingham, C. B. and Laamanen, T. (2015), Unveiling the temporally contingent role of codification in alliance success. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 462–473. doi: 10.1002/smj.2224
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2013 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
|smj2224-sup-0001-AppendixS1.pdf||PDF document||94K||Appendix S1. Robustness checks and Ad-Hoc analyses.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.