How much does owner type matter for firm performance? Manufacturing firms in China 1998–2007
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 576–585, April 2015
How to Cite
Xia, F. and Walker, G. (2015), How much does owner type matter for firm performance? Manufacturing firms in China 1998–2007. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 576–585. doi: 10.1002/smj.2233
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2014 02:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!