Research Notes and Commentaries
Confidence in learning: Inter- and intraorganizational learning in foreign market entry decisions
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
How to Cite
Li, J., Qian, C. and Yao, F. K. (2014), Confidence in learning: Inter- and intraorganizational learning in foreign market entry decisions. Strat. Mgmt. J.. doi: 10.1002/smj.2250
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2014 08:02AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!