Attention allocation to multiple goals: The case of for-profit social enterprises
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
How to Cite
Stevens, R., Moray, N., Bruneel, J. and Clarysse, B. (2014), Attention allocation to multiple goals: The case of for-profit social enterprises. Strat. Mgmt. J.. doi: 10.1002/smj.2265
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2014 04:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
|smj2265-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||205K||Appendix S1. Theoretical model, interaction graphs, and survey items.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.