Upper-echelon executive human capital and compensation: Generalist vs specialist skills
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1853–1866, December 2014
How to Cite
Datta, S. and Iskandar-Datta, M. (2014), Upper-echelon executive human capital and compensation: Generalist vs specialist skills. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1853–1866. doi: 10.1002/smj.2267
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 03:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!