The impact of corporate social responsibility on investment recommendations: Analysts' perceptions and shifting institutional logics
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
How to Cite
Ioannou, I. and Serafeim, G. (2014), The impact of corporate social responsibility on investment recommendations: Analysts' perceptions and shifting institutional logics. Strat. Mgmt. J.. doi: 10.1002/smj.2268
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2014 09:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
- Research and Materials Development Fund (RAMD), London Business School
- Division of Faculty and Research Development, Harvard Business School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!