I used to work at Goldman Sachs! How firms benefit from organizational status in the market for human capital
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1164–1173, August 2015
How to Cite
Bidwell, M., Won, S., Barbulescu, R. and Mollick, E. (2015), I used to work at Goldman Sachs! How firms benefit from organizational status in the market for human capital. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 1164–1173. doi: 10.1002/smj.2272
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2014 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Sloan Industry Studies Fellowship
- Dorinda and Mark Winkelman Distinguished Scholar Award
- Wharton Leadership Center
- Wharton Dean's Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!