Throwing caution to the wind: The effect of CEO stock option pay on the incidence of product safety problems
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 1082–1092, July 2015
How to Cite
Wowak, A. J., Mannor, M. J. and Wowak, K. D. (2015), Throwing caution to the wind: The effect of CEO stock option pay on the incidence of product safety problems. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 1082–1092. doi: 10.1002/smj.2277
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2014 04:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!