Quantitative empirical analysis in strategic management
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 949–953, July 2014
How to Cite
Bettis, R., Gambardella, A., Helfat, C. and Mitchell, W. (2014), Quantitative empirical analysis in strategic management. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 949–953. doi: 10.1002/smj.2278
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2014 04:33AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!