How CEO hubris affects corporate social (ir)responsibility
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1338–1357, September 2015
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Qian, C., Chen, G. and Shen, R. (2015), How CEO hubris affects corporate social (ir)responsibility. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 1338–1357. doi: 10.1002/smj.2286
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2014 11:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council General Research Funds. Grant Number: PolyU 5972/13H
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University Research Fund. Grant Number: G-YL40
- INSEAD's Alumni Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!