Making the same mistake all over again: CEO overconfidence and corporate resistance to corrective feedback
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1513–1535, October 2015
How to Cite
Chen, G., Crossland, C. and Luo, S. (2015), Making the same mistake all over again: CEO overconfidence and corporate resistance to corrective feedback. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 1513–1535. doi: 10.1002/smj.2291
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2014 08:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- INSEAD Alumni Fund
- National University of Singapore
- 3M Nontenured Faculty Grant, University of Texas at Austin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!