Research Notes and Commentary
Do banks matter for the risk of a firm's investment portfolio? Evidence from foreign direct investment programs
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
How to Cite
Betschinger, M.-A. (2014), Do banks matter for the risk of a firm's investment portfolio? Evidence from foreign direct investment programs. Strat. Mgmt. J.. doi: 10.1002/smj.2302
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2014 04:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
- International College of Economics and Finance (ICEF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!