Pace, rhythm, and scope: process dependence in building a profitable multinational corporation
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 637–653, July 2002
How to Cite
Vermeulen, F. and Barkema, H. (2002), Pace, rhythm, and scope: process dependence in building a profitable multinational corporation. Strat. Mgmt. J., 23: 637–653. doi: 10.1002/smj.243
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!