Alliance capability, stock market response, and long-term alliance success: the role of the alliance function
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 747–767, August 2002
How to Cite
Kale, P., Dyer, J. H. and Singh, H. (2002), Alliance capability, stock market response, and long-term alliance success: the role of the alliance function. Strat. Mgmt. J., 23: 747–767. doi: 10.1002/smj.248
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!