Network effects and competition: an empirical analysis of the home video game industry
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 375–384, April 2003
How to Cite
Shankar, V. and Bayus, B. L. (2003), Network effects and competition: an empirical analysis of the home video game industry. Strat. Mgmt. J., 24: 375–384. doi: 10.1002/smj.296
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!