Gaining from vertical partnerships: knowledge transfer, relationship duration, and supplier performance improvement in the U.S. and Japanese automotive industries
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 293–316, April 2003
How to Cite
Kotabe, M., Martin, X. and Domoto, H. (2003), Gaining from vertical partnerships: knowledge transfer, relationship duration, and supplier performance improvement in the U.S. and Japanese automotive industries. Strat. Mgmt. J., 24: 293–316. doi: 10.1002/smj.297
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!