Organizational structure, context, customer orientation, and performance: lessons from Chinese state-owned enterprises
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1131–1151, November 2003
How to Cite
Lin, X. and Germain, R. (2003), Organizational structure, context, customer orientation, and performance: lessons from Chinese state-owned enterprises. Strat. Mgmt. J., 24: 1131–1151. doi: 10.1002/smj.348
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!