A systematic assessment of the empirical support for transaction cost economics
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 39–58, January 2004
How to Cite
David, R. J. and Han, S.-K. (2004), A systematic assessment of the empirical support for transaction cost economics. Strat. Mgmt. J., 25: 39–58. doi: 10.1002/smj.359
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!