Research Notes and Commentaries
Knowledge-based resources, entrepreneurial orientation, and the performance of small and medium-sized businesses
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1307–1314, December 2003
How to Cite
Wiklund, J. and Shepherd, D. (2003), Knowledge-based resources, entrepreneurial orientation, and the performance of small and medium-sized businesses. Strat. Mgmt. J., 24: 1307–1314. doi: 10.1002/smj.360
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!