The strategy/governance structure fit relationship: theory and evidence in franchising arrangements
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 365–383, April 2004
How to Cite
Yin, X. and Zajac, E. J. (2004), The strategy/governance structure fit relationship: theory and evidence in franchising arrangements. Strat. Mgmt. J., 25: 365–383. doi: 10.1002/smj.389
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!