Where do resources come from? The role of idiosyncratic situations
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Special Issue: The Global Acquisition, Leverage, and Protection of Technological Competencies
Volume 25, Issue 8-9, pages 887–907, August - September 2004
How to Cite
Ahuja, G. and Katila, R. (2004), Where do resources come from? The role of idiosyncratic situations. Strat. Mgmt. J., 25: 887–907. doi: 10.1002/smj.401
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!