Strategic implementation: Five approaches to an elusive phenomenon
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 241–264, July/September 1984
How to Cite
Bourgeois, L. J. and Brodwin, D. R. (1984), Strategic implementation: Five approaches to an elusive phenomenon. Strat. Mgmt. J., 5: 241–264. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250050305
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 1983
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!