On tailoring a strategic planning system to its context: Some empirical evidence
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 517–534, November/December 1987
How to Cite
Chakravarthy, B. S. (1987), On tailoring a strategic planning system to its context: Some empirical evidence. Strat. Mgmt. J., 8: 517–534. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250080603
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 1986
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!