Responses to externally induced innovation: Their effects on organizational performance
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 387–402, July/August 1988
How to Cite
Marcus, A. A. (1988), Responses to externally induced innovation: Their effects on organizational performance. Strat. Mgmt. J., 9: 387–402. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250090408
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 1986
- Naval Research. Grant Number: 4420E
- Strategic Management Research Center at the University of Minnesota. Grant Number: N00014-84-K-0016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!