External control, corporate strategy, and firm performance in research-intensive industries
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 577–590, November/December 1988
How to Cite
Hill, C. W. L. and Snell, S. A. (1988), External control, corporate strategy, and firm performance in research-intensive industries. Strat. Mgmt. J., 9: 577–590. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250090605
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!