Business strategy, market structure and risk-return relationships: A structural approach
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 507–522, November/December 1989
How to Cite
Cool, K., Dierickx, I. and Jemison, D. (1989), Business strategy, market structure and risk-return relationships: A structural approach. Strat. Mgmt. J., 10: 507–522. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250100602
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!