The link between resources and type of diversification: Theory and evidence
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 33–48, January 1991
How to Cite
Chatterjee, S. and Wernerfelt, B. (1991), The link between resources and type of diversification: Theory and evidence. Strat. Mgmt. J., 12: 33–48. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250120104
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!