Dual clocks: Entry order influences on incumbent and newcomer market share and survival when specialized assets retain their value
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 85–100, February 1991
How to Cite
Mitchell, W. (1991), Dual clocks: Entry order influences on incumbent and newcomer market share and survival when specialized assets retain their value. Strat. Mgmt. J., 12: 85–100. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250120202
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 1989
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research (SSHRC) of Canada
- University of California, Berkeley
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!