Research Notes and Communication
CEO duality and organizational performance: A longitudinal analysis
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 155–160, February 1991
How to Cite
Rechner, P. L. and Dalton, D. R. (1991), CEO duality and organizational performance: A longitudinal analysis. Strat. Mgmt. J., 12: 155–160. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250120206
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 1990
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!