Research Notes and Communications
Technology's varying impact on the success of strategic business units within the miles and snow typology
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 155–161, February 1993
How to Cite
Dvir, D., Segev, E. and Shenhar, A. (1993), Technology's varying impact on the success of strategic business units within the miles and snow typology. Strat. Mgmt. J., 14: 155–161. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250140206
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 1992
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!