Understanding the rationale of strategic technology partnering: Nterorganizational modes of cooperation and sectoral differences
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 371–385, July 1993
How to Cite
Hagedoorn, J. (1993), Understanding the rationale of strategic technology partnering: Nterorganizational modes of cooperation and sectoral differences. Strat. Mgmt. J., 14: 371–385. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250140505
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!