Knowledge, Integration, and the Locus of Learning: An Empirical Analysis of Process Development
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Supplement: Trustworthiness as a Source of Competitive Advantage
Volume 15, Issue Supplement S1, pages 85–100, Winter 1994
How to Cite
Pisano, G. P. (1994), Knowledge, Integration, and the Locus of Learning: An Empirical Analysis of Process Development. Strat. Mgmt. J., 15: 85–100. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250150907
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!