Country capabilities and the strategic state: How national political institutions affect multinational Corporations' Strategies
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Supplement: Chaos theory and strategy: Theory, application, and managerial implications
Volume 15, Issue Supplement S2, pages 113–129, Summer 1994
How to Cite
Murtha, T. P. and Lenway, S. A. (1994), Country capabilities and the strategic state: How national political institutions affect multinational Corporations' Strategies. Strat. Mgmt. J., 15: 113–129. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250151008
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!