The dominant logic: Retrospective and extension
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 5–14, 1995
How to Cite
Bettis, R. A. and Prahalad, C. K. (1995), The dominant logic: Retrospective and extension. Strat. Mgmt. J., 16: 5–14. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250160104
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!