The evolution of cooperation in strategic alliances: Initial conditions or learning processes?
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Copyright © 1996 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 17, Issue S1, pages 55–83, Summer 1996
How to Cite
Doz, Y. L. (1996), The evolution of cooperation in strategic alliances: Initial conditions or learning processes?. Strat. Mgmt. J., 17: 55–83. doi: 10.1002/smj.4250171006
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!