How much you know versus how well I know you: selecting a supplier for a technically innovative component
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 75–96, January 2005
How to Cite
Hoetker, G. (2005), How much you know versus how well I know you: selecting a supplier for a technically innovative component. Strat. Mgmt. J., 26: 75–96. doi: 10.1002/smj.453
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!