The influence of the financial press on stockholder wealth: the case of corporate governance
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 461–471, May 2005
How to Cite
Johnson, J. L., Ellstrand, A. E., Dalton, D. R. and Dalton, C. M. (2005), The influence of the financial press on stockholder wealth: the case of corporate governance. Strat. Mgmt. J., 26: 461–471. doi: 10.1002/smj.457
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!