How advanced is the strategy paradigm? The role of particularism and universalism in shaping research outcomes
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 841–854, September 2005
How to Cite
Boyd, B. K., Finkelstein, S. and Gove, S. (2005), How advanced is the strategy paradigm? The role of particularism and universalism in shaping research outcomes. Strat. Mgmt. J., 26: 841–854. doi: 10.1002/smj.477
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!