Are emerging economies less efficient? Performance persistence and the impact of business group affiliation
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 933–946, October 2005
How to Cite
Chacar, A. and Vissa, B. (2005), Are emerging economies less efficient? Performance persistence and the impact of business group affiliation. Strat. Mgmt. J., 26: 933–946. doi: 10.1002/smj.478
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!