Before and after the technology sector crash: the effect of environmental munificence on stock market response to alliances of e-commerce firms
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 987–1007, November 2005
How to Cite
Park, N. K. and Mezias, J. M. (2005), Before and after the technology sector crash: the effect of environmental munificence on stock market response to alliances of e-commerce firms. Strat. Mgmt. J., 26: 987–1007. doi: 10.1002/smj.489
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!