Breakthrough innovations in the U.S. biotechnology industry: the effects of technological space and geographic origin
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 369–388, April 2006
How to Cite
Phene, A., Fladmoe-Lindquist, K. and Marsh, L. (2006), Breakthrough innovations in the U.S. biotechnology industry: the effects of technological space and geographic origin. Strat. Mgmt. J., 27: 369–388. doi: 10.1002/smj.522
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!