Research Note and Commentary
Changes in executive compensation following an environmental shift: the role of top management team turnover
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 747–754, July 2007
How to Cite
Cho, T. S. and Shen, W. (2007), Changes in executive compensation following an environmental shift: the role of top management team turnover. Strat. Mgmt. J., 28: 747–754. doi: 10.1002/smj.600
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!