Strategic supply chain management: Improving performance through a culture of competitiveness and knowledge development
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1035–1052, October 2007
How to Cite
Hult, G. T. M., Ketchen, D. J. and Arrfelt, M. (2007), Strategic supply chain management: Improving performance through a culture of competitiveness and knowledge development. Strat. Mgmt. J., 28: 1035–1052. doi: 10.1002/smj.627
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!