The fit between product market strategy and business model: implications for firm performance
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 1–26, January 2008
How to Cite
Zott, C. and Amit, R. (2008), The fit between product market strategy and business model: implications for firm performance. Strat. Mgmt. J., 29: 1–26. doi: 10.1002/smj.642
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2004
- Wharton–INSEAD Alliance Center for Global Research & Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!